While funds raised from outside community sources are significant, City Academy relies heavily on parental contributions (tuition) to fund school programming. Once a parent enrolls or re-enrolls their child in City Academy, they commit to paying the child’s tuition on a regular basis.
- Tuition payments shall be paid as noted in the contractual agreement completed upon acceptance or re-enrollment of the student.
- All tuition and fees from the previous year must be paid in full before a student may re-enroll for the new school year.
- A $25 service fee will be charged for any check returned by the bank for insufficient funds or other reasons.
- School records from City Academy will not be sent to any other school unless all outstanding tuition and fees are paid in full.
- Students may not be allowed to attend school until the past due amount is paid in full if tuition is more than one month past due.
- Students who are not allowed to attend school due to non-payment of tuition and fees may be automatically withdrawn after the second occurrence of delinquency.
- Uncollected tuition and fees may be sent to a collection agency.
The school supplies all textbooks and most materials needed by the students; however, there are times when parents are asked to assist. Required supplies will be provided to the students at the beginning of the school year and should be replenished by parents periodically throughout the academic year.
A minimum fee may be charged for some school-sponsored trips. Fees may be charged for extracurricular activities that are offered outside the normal school day.
Families must submit a Financial Aid Application each year of enrollment at City Academy.